GRID Consulting is a leading Consulting firm in Nigeria with roots going back thirty years, working with a diverse range of clients that includes international development agencies, governments, private sector institutions and civil society organizations. We currently manage and provide technical assistance to a number of donor â€“ funded programmes in Nigeria.
With continued increase in demand for our services, particularly in the provision of support within many programmes in International Development, GRID Consulting is seeking to employ a Human Resources Manager to oversee all strategic HR activities within the organization and across our programmes.
Reporting to the Technical Director for Human Resources, key deliverables will include;
- » Overseeing the effective delivery of all human resources management functional process including recruitment, payroll administration, compensation, performance management and benefits and employee relations
- » Coordinate all HR compliance issues and supervise general HR administration functions;
- » Liaise with clients to ensure effective service delivery as well as coordinate resolution of all client related concerns from start to finish while documenting all processes for future references;
- » Maintain a robust Human Resources Information System;
- » Ensure compliance with the Nigerian Labour Law by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements;
- » Conduct salary surveys within the labour market to determine competitiveness when necessary;
- » Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Master's degree in the Social Sciences or a related discipline with professional qualifications such as CIPD,SPHR or its equivalent;
- » S/he should have a minimum of 12 - 15 years HRM experience with at least 8 years in a similar role;
- » Proven ability to resolve all HR related queries;
- » Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing strategic HR objectives within a complex, multifaceted work environment;
- » The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of payroll management.
- » Must possess relevant knowledge of HRIS
- » S/he should demonstrate good communication skills as well as the ability to manage a team effectively.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a suitability statement and a copy of their recent CV using the name of the position as subject of the email through the email address email@example.com
All applications must be submitted latest Friday, 26th February, 2016. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.