GRID Consulting is a leading Consulting firm in Nigeria with roots going back thirty years, working with a diverse range of clients that includes international development agencies, governments, private sector institutions and civil society organizations. We currently manage and provide technical assistance to a number of donor â€“ funded programmes in Nigeria.
With continued increase in demand for our services, particularly in the provision of support within many programmes in International Development, GRID Consulting is seeking to employ a Human Resources Manager to oversee all strategic HR activities within the organization and across our programmes.
Reporting to the Technical Director for Human Resources, key deliverables will include;
- » Overseeing the effective delivery of all human resources management functional process including recruitment, payroll administration, compensation, performance management and benefits and employee relations
- » Coordinate all HR compliance issues and supervise general HR administration functions;
- » Liaise with clients to ensure effective service delivery as well as coordinate resolution of all client related concerns from start to finish while documenting all processes for future references;
- » Maintain a robust Human Resources Information System;
- » Ensure compliance with the Nigerian Labour Law by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements;
- » Conduct salary surveys within the labour market to determine competitiveness when necessary;
- » Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Master's degree in the Social Sciences or a related discipline with professional qualifications such as CIPD,SPHR or its equivalent;
- » S/he should have a minimum of 12 - 15 years HRM experience with at least 8 years in a similar role;
- » Proven ability to resolve all HR related queries;
- » Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing strategic HR objectives within a complex, multifaceted work environment;
- » The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of payroll management.
- » Must possess relevant knowledge of HRIS
- » S/he should demonstrate good communication skills as well as the ability to manage a team effectively.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a suitability statement and a copy of their recent CV using the name of the position as subject of the email through the email address email@example.com
All applications must be submitted latest Friday, 26th February, 2016. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.