Career Opportunity at BSH Turkey
Posted on: 10 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at BSH Turkey
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH is the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide. The group was founded in 1967 as a joint venture between Robert Bosch GmbH (Stuttgart) and Siemens AG (Munich). Since the beginning of 2015 BSH exclusively belongs to the Bosch Group. In 2014 it posted annual revenue of about 11,4 billion Euros. Today, BSH operates 43 factories in 13 countries in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia. Together with a global network of sales and customer service subsidiaries, the BSH family is today made up of nearly 80 companies in around 50 countries, with a total workforce of about 53,000 people.
BSH Turkey is a part of BSH Group and is one of the leaders of the white goods manufacturers in Turkey with its powerful brands Bosch, Siemens, Profilo and Gaggenau.
Since it was founded, BSH Ev Aletleri A.Ş. is the biggest white goods company with foreign investment in Turkey with 700 million Euro investments it has made so far.
BSH has established a consistent growth pattern which supports its mission, “to use technology to benefit the environment”.
- Gathering market intelligence with regards to product specs demanded in the market.
- Focusing on local conditions and expectations,
- Observing consumer habits, physical environment which might affect our products (houses, electricity, climate conditions etc.),
- Defining how to tailor BSH products for target countries,
- Defining product needs, technical solutions and communication with TP/DE functions,
- Following up market developments and competitors’ products, making technical benchmarks.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or similar fields,
- Fluent in English, additional language knowledge is an asset,
- Min. 5 years of technical experience in white good sector in Nigeria,
- Having the ability to anticipate future needs and risks of white good business in emerging countries,
- Being open-minded and sensitive to cultural differences,
- Executive maturity with strong analytical perspective,
- Being able to adjust to new situations and act accordingly.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BSH TurkeySimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Princeton Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited
- Sales Engineers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Sales Representatives at HMD Nigeria
- Engineering Vacancy at Aldelia
- Engineers at a Civil Engineering and Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency