Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
We are recognized for providing technical excellence and superior project management because we apply only relevant technologies that turn challenges into enabling solutions for our clients.
Our core competencies include Information Technology Consulting, Procurement, Project Management Support, Systems Integration, Information Assurance Services, Custom Software Development and Network, Infrastructure Services.
- Apply the principles of accounting within an assigned area of accounting or group or accounts.
- Maintain records of routine accounting transactions.
- Compile financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Preparation of financial and operating reports including trial balances, adjustments and closing entries.
- Analyse and interprets accounting records for use by management.
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare financial reports for management accounts as needed.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Process monthly payroll for employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Research, analyse, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyse payroll data, prepare related reports
- Serve as a contact for payroll related issues/inquiries
go to method of application »
- Implement QMS to lead to ISO 9001:2008 certification and maintain standard.
- Ensure TAG Lines QMS is maintained for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring processes needed for QMS are established, implemented and maintained.
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement.
- Ensuring promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Review of quotations, purchase orders, manpower invoices, overtime, field allowance and shift allowance invoices.
- Review and control templates, checklists, forms and procedures to ensure validity.
go to method of application »
- Assists the Company to build market position by locating, marketing, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships within prospective commercial sectors.
- Secure profitable request for quotes and purchase orders from new and existing customers
- Develop new business relationship with new clients
- Identify new opportunities and leads.
- Establish and retain knowledge of products and service offerings;
- Communicate sales activity and pipeline forecasts to management;
- Contact customers and/or potential clients to answer questions and provide information and customer service;
- Be able to conduct presentations and meetings
- Being able to meet set Company targets and goals
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below