Exciting Jobs at Emil Consulting
Posted on: 7 August, 2012
Deadline: 17 August, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our client, a fast growing Manufacturing Group of Companies, and a strong player in the Chemicals (Paints and Allied Products) sector, located in Aba, Abia State, has the following vacancies for suitably qualified persons:
1. Quality Control Manager
2. Human Resource Manager
3. Assistant Marketing Manager
4. Operations Manager
6. Sales Representative
Suitable candidates for any of these positions would have:
- A university degree, or equivalent qualification, in relevant discipline
- Higher degree in Management/Business Administration will be an advantage.
- Membership of appropriate professional bodies
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Strong organizational ability
- Mastery level of Computer/ICT skills
- Completed the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) year
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
Age: Not less than 28 years of age.
Salary: Our offer is very attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to apply online.
Visit www.emilconsulting-ng.com, Click on Recruitment.
Applications must be received within 10 days from the date of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Intercontinental Paint Limited
- Jobs at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Entry-level Plant Technician Recruitment at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Euro Global Foods and Distilleries
- Engineering Jobs at Nampak
- Marketing Officers at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited (AACE Foods)
- Job Opportunities at Learn Africa Plc
- Corporate Affairs Managers at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc