Adexen is a well known recruitment & HR consulting firm in Europe and Africa. Our consultants and staff bring wealth of experience to help companies to find and retain talents.
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the world’s leading multinational chemical company to recruit Technical Account Manager for its operations. This position is based in Lagos- Nigeria.
Our client is one of the world’s leading multinational chemical company.
- Responsible for sales and business results within the related business fields
- Evaluation of market trends and competitor activities in the relevant markets (West- and East Africa)
- Technical solution provider for customer problems (where feasible)
- Defines, initiates and leads market / customer projects as well as product developments
- Controls, evaluates and documents progress and achievement of technical mile stones
- Clarifies in the forefront of any activities technical and chemical regulations as well as intellectual properties and economical preconditions of projects and product developments
- Offers /supports customers (and distributors) in West-and East Africa with technical trainings
- Represents in technical committees, conferences and industry organizations
- Submission of Reports on a monthly basis to the Segment Managers and Head of Sales EMoE for Fuel and Lubricant Solutions
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- MBA Degree, added advantage
- One year experience in project work will be an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ Technical expertise in the lubricants and mineral oil industry is required for the role
- Consolidated knowledge in view of market analyses
- Good numerical skills
- Fluent in spoken & written English
go to method of application »
Adexen has been mandated by a leading servicing company providing offshore marine support services to the oil and gas industry in West Africa to recruit a Business Development Manager for the subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs operations in Nigeria.
- Design and execute a successful business development strategy which will result in winning a range of subsea engineering projects in Inspection, Maintenance and repairs capacity.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions
- Conduct market research through publications and contacts to generate new business enquiries and new clients for the company
- The role will incorporate responsibility for all aspects of the business generation process including sales strategy formulation, market research and analysis, brand management and promotional activities, preparation of proposals, and commercial and contractual negotiation.
- Client/contractor interaction & communication from project inception to completion and also maintain excellent client relations
- Supervise Subsea contracts and interface with clients on operations.
- Building a database of target opportunities with the clients and on projects; Identification of new related ventures or services that could compliment the company’s
- Establish and control budgets, forecasts and ensure proper reporting of commercial performance of all Subsea Services Projects
- Proactively developing new business and creating partnerships/strategic alliances
- A University degree from a reputable institution
- Various technical, Management, safety and other related course
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Oil/Gas industry, with at least 5 years experience in the subsea sector
- Knowledge of Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs projects
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and responsibility
- Good track record of effective leadership skills in multi – disciplined oil and gas environment.
- Must be conversant with the relevant codes, regulations, standards and safe practices applicable in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strategic sales planning and methodologies
- Excellent networking and relationship skills
go to method of application »
Adexen has been manadated by a multi-disciplinary practise of Architects and Engineers with strong footprint in the Nigerian construction industry to recruit a result driving Business Development Manager for its operations in Nigeria.
- Identifying and initiating contacts for business opportunities through research and market analysis
- Working closely with the division management in locating and following up on new business initiatives in the industry and private sectors of construction
- Involvement in the clarification and closing of respective commercial and legal matters.
- Screening potential business deals through analysis of market strategies, deal requirements, potentials and financial risks,
- Competition evaluation and monitoring
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by evaluation of risks and potentials and estimating potential partners' needs and goals
- Closing new business deals, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Networking and enhancing company's reputation
- Developing and maintaining personal and professional networks and participating in professional organization
General Management & Operations
- Take responsibility for delivering results on a day-to-day, quarter-to-quarter basis
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- To interact and engage with external parties in order to enhance the reputation of the company and facilitate the growth of the business
- 8-10years of sales/commercial/business development experience in relevant Industry
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable tertiary institution, technical discipline may be an advantage
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- Extensive networking experience with proven track record in generating new opportunities pipeline resulting in successful closure
- Have "hands-on" approach in the construction sector and be prepared to generate actionable partnership ideas
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop new business solutions in construction
- Experience in customer exposure at executive level in construction or other industries
- Experience of business unit management in a similar business
- Results-oriented entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude
- Strong business leader, coach, and team player
- Excellent people skill
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development
Method of Application
Use links below to apply on Adexen