Security Jobs at G4S
Posted on: 6 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at G4S
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance.
G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
- Ensure the task is being executed in accordance with site and post instructions
- Assist the Supervisor wherever requested or expected
- Responsible for submitting legible, timely reports as required
- Reporting of suspicious circumstances or possible safety/health (HSE) hazards in timely and precise manner in accordance with company policy.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about G4SSimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Officer at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Security Guards at Red Eye Security Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Bemil Nigeria Limited