Career Opportunities at Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)
Posted on: 5 February, 2016
Deadline: 10 February, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)
Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators.
At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.
It is made up of a well-established team of experts in Telecoms strategic VAS planning, conceptualization and execution thereby complementing Operators’ effort to achieve quick time to market of products and services
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- The candidate will be responsible for effective design, development and implementation of varying web and database applications
- Design, develop, and implement Web Applications that will interact with MNOs platforms
- Testing, integration, implementation and support of deployed services on the MNOs platforms
- Reporting, monitoring activities on the Web Applications, performance, system Analysis and improvement
- Resolving escalated customer and/or MNOs complaints.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server development and administration skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft cloud services
- Knowledge of Windows OS and LINUX/UNIX operating systems.
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently under pressure with minimum supervision a university degree with relevant experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience post NYSC in administering and supporting SQL and Web applications, with a proven record of success.
- Document Management System/Paperless office experience will be an added
- Bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2nd class lower in Computer Science, Engineering and any other relevant fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience in the Telecommunications or relevant industry
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Must be results oriented and move fast to meet customer needs
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches
- Must be a self-starter, someone who demonstrates by getting out in the marketplace
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
go to method of application »
- The candidate must be organized, self oriented articulate and ready to take up new challenges .
- HND/ B.Sc in any Discipline
- Must be Computer literate
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal/communication skill.
go to method of application »
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Cloud Sales Executives at Ericsson Nigeria
- Front-End Developers at Jara.ng
- General Manager - West Africa at Uber Technology
- Regional Centre Manager at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at Direct Pay Online
- Finance Role at a Renowned Telecommunication Company
- Digital Data Analysts at Transsion Holdings