Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
To support ICT Officer in ensuring that ACF Nigeria mission has well maintained, up-to-standard IT, HF/VHF radio, satellite, internet, mobile phone and GPS equipment.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of the ICT hardware, software, networks and peripheries in Damaturu, Dutse and Maiduguri offices:
• Support the ICT Officer in managing equipment, subscriptions and email accounts
• User training
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Engineering
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Fluency in English and strong knowledge of Hausa
• Min 2 years’ experience in the IT sector, in IT support
• Strong verbal, written and communication skills; approachable, diplomatic, able to maintain confidentiality ; able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
• Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
• Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
• Willingness to travel to other field sites
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs
• Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to the following addresses:
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. Applications received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, no phone calls or follow-ups will be entertained.
Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.