Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country, our client is expanding it's services to meet the desired need of its growing clients. As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire an experienced individual for the post of Head of Audit and Control.
- Coordinate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual audit and reconciliation activities of the Group
- Provide overall direction and leadership for the Group.
- Coordinate all enterprise-wide risk management activities of the company and ensure it is of the highest quality.
- Preparation of annual audit and control plan.
- Vetting of audit steps and programs of the Group’s Unit heads
- Review and sign-off of periodic audit reports
- Attendance of meeting of the Board Audit Committee
- Assist all external auditors in getting the company audited periodically.
- Ensure the company’s ERM capabilities are audited periodically.
- Review of existing process and procedure for improvements
- Monitors the control culture and environment of the Company
- Monitors compliance with Corporate Governance
- Provide coaching for direct reports i.e. all Unit Heads in the Group
- Participate in and contribute to management meetings with a view to sharing experience for the benefits of robust decision making and knowledge sharing
- Positively represent the company in the public by being a thought leader in the industry
- Any other responsibilities that might be required by the Group Managing Director from time to time.
- BSc/HND in Accounting, Finance and any other related field
- Must be a certified Auditor with practical working experience
- A Minimum of 15 years work experience.
- Experience in an insurance firm can also be an added advantage.
- Audit experience in any of the top audit firms would also be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of CIIN and/or ICAN or ACCA or CISA or any other related professional body.
- Must have managed a team
- High level of detail
- Excellent Analytical skills
- High level of Maturity
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
go to method of application »
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as Bancassurance associates in different designations where they have presence. The associates will be stationed to administer and promote the firms insurance products and offer advisory services to the banks client base.
The primary focus of this position is to generate income for the Company by Liaising with the banks; coordinating the existing relationship with Bank’s personnel and Relationship managers whilst providing profitable excellent customer service / relationship management.
Reports to: District Manager
The Objectives are;
• To help increase/drive/improve revenue i.e GPW
• To help increase/drive/grow profit
• To help in channel penetration
• To help in brand visibility
Act as liaison with the bank
• Working closely with bank personnel to provide policies to the bank’s clientele.
• Managing our promotions and campaigns effectively to ensure market penetration.
• Working closely with District Managers in the preparation of proposals/ Product papers.
Bancassurance Sales (Financials)
• Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
Customer Retention and Acquisition.
• Sending out and active follow up of Monthly Renewals.
• Soliciting for new businesses.
• Managing 3rd party relationships.
• Generation, monitoring and publish monthly (Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on:
• Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures are accurate.
Bancassurance Administrative functions.
• Day to day management of channel’s activities for both Life and General Business activities.
• Market and product research analysis. (Customer product feedback & Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can improve on.
• Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the SLA.• Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.• Process all Co – insurance transactions (Payment processing, Claims and Underwriting).• Liaising with the below department on The Bank’s related issues.
Underwriting (Life and General Business)
Claims (Life and General Business)
Finance (Life and General Business)
• Follow up on outstanding proposals.
• Maintaining strong relationship with the Bancassurance officers
• Any other assigned duty.
• Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business studies or any related field
• A minimum of 1 years’ sales experience.
• Experience in customer service.
• Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
• Good Relationship management skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
• Good I.T, budget and report writing skills.
• Ability to maintain high Grooming Standards.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• The ability to understand and analyse sales figures
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Fosad's Career Website on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale