New Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 1 February, 2016
Deadline: 12 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achievement of monthly sales targets, in total and by category, in line with forecast figures
- Ensure product range distributions is maximized, appropriate for each customer/store
- Deliver timely commercial communication at customer/ store level (e.g. new prices, SC/ F&C procedures).
- Implementation of call plans (visit frequency according to customer classification (original plan and any adjustment to be agreed with Line Management)
- Effective use of FOC budget, strictly in line with Sale Management guidelines on its usage (% limits/ bands)
- Prompt distribution of new products, according to channel priorities
- Maximize product availability in line with channel strategy
- In-Store implementation of merchandising, display and shelf-management guidelines
- Execute and monitor promotional activity, supported by all available POS materials
- Appropriate handling of van stocks, to optimize call efficiency and to avoid damages and short expiry issues.
- Outstanding dues collected on time and settle with finance on daily basis.
- Proper maintenance of vehicle and correct goods storage, to protect product quality Reporting
- Prepare and maintain proper customer records
- Reports on competitor activities (ongoing) or surveys upon ad hoc requests from Line Management.
- To develop co-operative relationship with trade customers.
Education and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as Sales Representatives
- Excellent knowledge of Nigerian Market
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Ability to communicate well in English Language and any other local languages
- Fair knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their detailed CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited