Marketing Manager will focus on the organisation’s consumer product offerings (home care) and formulate and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Preparation, Implementation & Control of the Marketing Plan & Budget.
- Formulate & execute Category, Brand and Portfolio strategies, both for new & existing products.
- Execution of all Communication Initiatives (above, below & through the line).
- Planning, Development and Implementation of media, advertising, creative & PR plans.
- Work with the Communication Agencies, Consultants, Associates and all other external & internal Stakeholders for delivering the right marketing mix to the consumer in keeping with organisational goals.
- Lead ideation & innovation efforts that meet business & brand objectives.
- Lead all consumer & market research initiatives.
- Analyse consumer trends, category & market dynamics, internal data and competitive intelligence thereby influencing & shaping organisational & category strategy. Develop a deep understanding of the consumer that is reflected in all product, packaging, service & communication that emanates from the organisation.
- Custodian for the New Product Development process.
- Develop & Implement Brand Guidelines and ensure compliance in keeping with external & internal mandates and regulations.
- Build and nurture an effective Marketing Team in line with organisational requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience