Epikia is your trusted partner in building dedicated teams as an extension to your own organisation:
+ We provide fully featured IT related services;
+ We stand close to our clients by bridging the cultural gap from within the management team throughout the company;
+ We apply a relaxed Western management style, building a great company thanks to a great team;
+ We serve technological agility, financial optimisation and work according to the highest standards;
+ We build long term relationships by maintaining a transparent and to the point communication;
+ We work from within the same timezone as you, and are comfortable to do so in English;
+ We know that Krakow is the place to be to build an outstanding extended team to your company and are eager to demonstrate you why.
We are looking for several SAP consultants (see below) to participate in a 6 months project in banking sector in Abuja, Nigeria.
The objectives of the assignment are:
- Proffer the appropriate solution to the identified detected deficiencies of Wave I
- Review the elaborated Wave II Blueprint documents for possible improvements
- Configuration of II sub-modules related to Wave II (Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Performance Management System, Payroll, Time Management, Learning solution, e- Recruitment, Medical and Pension Management, Employee self Service/ Manager (ESS/MSS) and Events Management).
- Conducting User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for configured sub-modules
- Developing user manuals for super User and End User training purposes
- Delivering Super user training scopes for Wave II
- Delivering or supporting the delivery of End User training for scope of Wave II
- Deploying Wave II modules.
- Preparation to go-live (data upload, cutover, post go-live support)
- SAP Certified Integration manager with at least 5 years SAP implementation experience
- Have completed at least 2 full cycle SAP ERP implementation preferably in Public Sector
- Proven experience in ASP methodologies
go to method of application »
- SAP Certified FI/CO/GM/FM/MM/HCM/TVM Consultant with at least 5 years implementation experience.
- Have completed at least 2 full cycle SAP ERP implementation preferable in Public Sector
- Proven experience in configuration
go to method of application »
SAP Certified ABAP/webDynpro Consultant with at least 5 year experience in SAP ABAP development work.
Excellent SAP programming sills covering but not limited to the following:
- Proven ABAP Developments and Workflows.
- Proven Development experience in SAP Portals and WebDynpro Application development including Forms.
- Knowledge on Portal System Administration and Configuration
- Proven ABAP Development experience including ABAP programming, Customs
- Workflow Development, Screen programming, Smart forms Development,
- BADIs BAPI among others.
- Have completed at least 2 full cycle SAP ERP implementations preferably in Public Sector.
- Proven Basis support experience.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Workable
An interesting dayrate, accomodation and security is provided.