Jobs at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Posted on: 30 January, 2016
Deadline: 3 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Profiliant Development Resources Limited is the leading B2B sales & marketing consultancy serving blue-chip clients across the Middle East & Africa. Profiliant is an acclaimed Workplace Performance Improvement (WPI) organization focusing on solutions that improve Leadership & Team performance in areas like Strategy, Individual/Team Productivity, Sales, Business Development and Customer Service.
- The Product Manager is responsible for developing and executing the brand plans and marketing programs, whilst adhering to global guidelines and ensuring brand objectives are achieved.
- Developing and implementing annual brand plans in accordance with global strategies.
- Establish good working relationship; develop strong customer and sales relationships.
- Providing clear consumer insights (consumer needs, segmentation and value proposition).
- Creating value by building brand equity with the consumer targets, whilst creating below the line tools to achieve sales objectives.
- Agreeing objectives with sales team, jointly developing marketing and brand plans for channels and key accounts.
- Building and activating the respective brands in the trade (planning and executing tailored events, promotions).
- Developing and implementing activities to recruit new consumers in close cooperation with sales teams.
- Monitoring and evaluating key programs with recommendations for future action.
- Leading local promotional development (objective setting, implementation and post-evaluation).
- Acting as a Brand ambassador internally and externally: Sales Force, Trade, Consumers, Public Relations Agencies, Press, etc.
- Managing individual T&E budget in the most professional manner and operating at all time with high level of integrity
- Support to Brand Manager:
- Developing PR plans, setting objectives and ensuring post evaluation.
- Ensuring that local PR activities and messages are in line with brands strategies
- Minimum of second class lower degree.
- 3-5 years relevant sales/product management experience.
go to method of application »
- The Area Manager will be accountable for the development and implementation of our client’s brands sales strategy for all the channels in the Abuja.
- She/he will also be responsible for the management and control of a decentralized team across the area.
- Leading, developing, motivating and coaching a team of Trade Representatives:
- Setting SMART objectives
- Evaluating performance
- Managing and controlling budgets (travel & expenses, free bottles and company tools, etc.)
- Guarantying sales team are operating at all time with high level of integrity
- Ensuring relevant reporting and weekly updates of clients data base system
- Contributing to the elaboration of the Annual Budget, Brands and Trade Marketing plans with the Marketing teams and the Market Manager.
- Participating in Budget and Marketing plans processes.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and annual sales plans for all key customers across all channels to achieve brand plans.
- Ensuring volume targets are met through co-ordination of the sales team and through own fieldwork and presence.
- Identifying and recommending new business development and brand development opportunities.
- Identifying high profile on premise outlets to ensure maximum distribution and visibility of portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts within major customers to maximize brand opportunities and effectiveness of brand investment.
- Implementing brand strategies through effective customer activity and product visibility.
- Continuously improving account planning.
- Allocating, managing, controlling and evaluating Brand A&P and POS budgets to optimum results.
- Ensuring effective management and implementation of promotional activity in target outlets.
- Gathering and using comprehensive competitor information to minimize competitor activity across the account portfolio.
- Facilitating regular sales meetings with sales team to review progress, plan activity, brief in new initiatives.
- Maintaining a weekly schedule of personal fieldwork time consisting of coaching and developing Trade Representatives on customer visits and management of own customers to achieve personal objectives.
- Managing individual T&E budget in the most professional manner and operating at all time with high level of integrity.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower Degree.
- MBA/M.Sc. Degree.
- 5-7 years relevant sales experience.
- Interested candidates must reside in Abuja or be willing to relocate to Abuja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated copies of CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Profiliant Development Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag
- Teacher - Early Years at Management FIRST
- Lawyers at HT-Limited
- Personal Assistant at Paul Esther Consulting
- ELV Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Entry-level Marketing/Sales Officers at W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Jobs at Workforce Group