If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
LEAP Africa – www.leapafrica.org – one of Nigeria’s leading nonprofit organizations focused on leadership development in Nigeria, is incubating a new initiative called eLEAP.
eLEAP will serve as the premier elearning platform in Africa, offering courses, videos, and resources on leadership, management, ethics, governance, succession and life skills for youth, business owners and trainers. From the onset, eLEAP will rely heavily on the rich course content delivered through LEAP and its many programmes. Overtime, eLEAP will develop its own content, while will be leveraged widely by educational institutions, the private and public sectors and individuals.
- Report to and work closely with the ED of LEAP and its Board of Directors
- Refine the vision and objectives of eLEAP and develop a business plan to guide the implementation phase
- Lead the fundraising process for eLEAP with the support of LEAP Africa and some of its directors
- Manage the product development and portal for eLEAP
- Manage the entity’s brand, actively promoting its products via different media
- Actively engage and manage relationships with current and potential customers for eLEAP
- Manage the entity’s budget, drive sales and manage costs, ensuring transparency,
- accountability and efficiency in the use of the initiatives resources
- Actively measure the impact of eLEAP by tracking key metrics on a regular basis
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of eLEAP
- Track record as a developer, with strong software design and programming skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter
- Passion for education, training and Nigeria’s development
- Strong financial discipline
- Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to work with significant autonomy
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to keep stakeholders informed
Salaries & Benefits:
Salaries will be competitive and will be commensurate with the partner’s experience. Shares will be offered to the founding partner.
Method of Application
Send your CV and links to eResources developed to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 10th 2016. Indicate Partner, eLEAP on the subject line of your email.