The Initiates Plc, is a forerunner in the Nigerian Waste Management Sector providing professional services to both private and public sectors of the economy. The Company has a new 1000kg/hr. capacity E-waste processing plant which accepts large household appliances, small household appliances, office and communication devices, entertainment electronics devices, Lighting equipment, household electrical tools, sport and leisure equipment; and also processes to final secondary raw materials (precious metals, plastic chips and metals).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To manage this line, The Manager is expected to have a full understanding of electrical/electronic component; self- motivated, creative and possess E-waste dismantling procedure knowledge; personnel management and sound business development skills; and must have at least 5 years work experience.
- Professional certificate and a degree in physical sciences/Engineering are of added advantage.
- The Manager shall be particularly responsible for: Business development of the Plant, Scheduling and control of Plant operations and maintenance; Process quality and safety, and Product management.
Benefits include: car subsidy, pension, industrial training, annual leave, leave allowance and medicals.
go to method of application »
The Business Development Officer shall report to the Business Manager and shall be particularly responsible for the following:
- Development of Technical proposals/bids in collaboration with specific departments, monitoring of business opportunities and advising the Manager on it, management of Tenders, manages Clients’ compliant in conjunction with the Manager; Management of Company’s website.
- A Business Development Officer to market and follow up with business opportunities for the Company.
- The Officer is expected to have: Good knowledge of Oil and Gas Waste Management, inter-personal relationship, networking skills, sound marketing knowledge and prospecting skills and must have at least 3years work experience.
Benefits include: car subsidy, pension, conference allowance, annual leave, leave allowance and medicals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com