Vacancy at White Soul Motors Limited
Posted on: 26 January, 2016
Deadline: 12 February, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at White Soul Motors
White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Business Development Manager Job Function: Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
- Proactively hunt for target organisations and establish communication and contact for the business growth.
- Leading marketing team by initiating marketing strategies coordinates actions to influence the market while responsible for own lead generation and appointment.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributions and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discover and build network, referrer, follow up all leads generated, close up deals and increase patronage.
- Build client, associate, and repeat customers with a sustainable strategy to keep and retain them.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing current market price, credit period and financial capability; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Responsible for development of business proposals, budgeting and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Ensure team members represent the company in the best interest, using knowledge of market and competitors identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiation.
- Driving given sales target and ensure it is met by the team.
- Prepare and submit weekly progressive reports, detailing activities cover, achievements and pipeline transactions.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Adhere to all quality standards of operation processes and procedures.
- Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or Management, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 years - 8 years in Automobile Marketing and Sales.
- Ex-Bankers/Managers with marketing experience and good contacts are advised to apply.
Package is attractive with other benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about White Soul MotorsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Montaigne Place
- Jobs at Command Car Rental
- E-commerce Officer at Fadac Resources
- Fresh Jobs at Thank U Cards
- Field Auditors at DKT International
- Ecommerce Associate at School Kits Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
- IT Assistant at CCD Superstores - Nosak Group