If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has eight outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
Audacious is seeking a Digital Graphic Designer to join the Creative Services Team. Candidates must have a high level of expertise in delivering stunning digital concepts that elevates the brand.
- Conceptualize and execute design and branding elements (email blasts, site launches, landing pages, banner ads and all other website creative assets) often with short turnaround time
- Produce, optimize and output final web-ready digital artwork
- Assist with the creation of social media assets
- Develop new ideas and articulate artistic rationale to support creative concepts and direction
- Must be able to design within the brand's identity and maintain consistency of design across each project
- Ensure the level of excellence in all creative work produced and executed is consistent, cohesive and stays on-brand
- Adherence to project calendars and willingness to coordinate with interdepartmental team members
- BSc/HND in Fine Arts or Graphic Design or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must have a strong ability to design with a fashion/luxury aesthetic
- Ability to manage expectations, set deadlines and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency
- Must be extremely detail-focused
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced creative environment
- Must be a team player and be able to interact across departmental divisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor to help foster an upbeat working environment
- Proficiency with Photoshop/illustrator/Indesign/Corel Draw
- Art Direction for E-commerce shoots a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a plus
All applicants should submit an online portfolio or PDF of work samples demonstrating skill in digital design along with their resumes. The portfolio should showcase a strong sense of typography, graphic layout and image/copy content.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Audacious Career Page