Jobs in a Lagos Based Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 19 January, 2016
Deadline: 29 January, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
We are a Lagos based pharmaceutical company in need of highly motivated individuals to join us in championing global best practice in the way and manner in which drugs are distributed in Nigeria. As part of our start up, the following vacancies now exist:
The position will initiate, develop and grow the business into a profitable venture and the individual must be able to;
- Register the company with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria and ensure that all regulatory standards and conditions are met as the company go into operation and
- Act as a business manager, canvass for supplies, represent the company in relevant professional, business and regulatory sessions whilst carrying out other tasks assigned by the MD
- This is an excellent opportunity for a pharmacy graduate who wants to develop his/her career in business manaqement,
- The candidate must therefore have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree, with 2 to 3 years' experience as a Sales Manager in a reputable organization or 3-4 years as a Medical Representative with track record of achievements or 5-6 years of continuous service in the community or Hospital setting.
go to method of application »
This role will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to ensure smooth operational services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Major responsibilities will include;
- Providing office support services, maintain records, and assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and events.
- Maintain effective inventory of stock, manage communications within and outside the company and provide administrative support to the Managing Director
- The chosen candidate must have analytical and problem solving skills, effective communications skills, computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (MBA will be an advantage) with 5-8 years relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th January, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruiting for Medical Representatives - 12 Positions
- Graduate Logistics Officers at Pfizer Nigeria
- Latest Recruitment at Chemiron International Limited
- Job Vacancies at Swiss Pharma Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Pfizer
- Medical Sales Representatives at a Pharmaceutical Company - Meridian Associates
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Financial Accountants at HealthPlus Limited