Efficacy Homes Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company with RC 765581 in August 2008 to carry out professional and corporate business in Real Estate, Building Construction and Project Management. It has her office at Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Since inception, Efficacy Homes Limited has engaged competent professionals in developing Estates and building homes.
Responsible for the overall coordination, planning, execution, the functional management and leadership of all of the sales activities of the business.
- Works to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Creates and trains prospecting process and lead qualification process.
- Train team members to ensure success in sales and marketing.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Generates ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales and marketing team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to sales and marketing processes. The key role of a general sales manager in any field is to maintain sales quotas by managing a team that will meet or exceed target sales numbers.
- Directly responsible for such activities, or oversees them carried out by subordinates, he is ultimately responsible for the success of finding and retaining top sales team members
- Based on current economic facts, past sales numbers and future product development, helps management forecast the annual budget. Helps to develop a five-year plan for company growth based on his team's ability to bring in revenue.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in social sciences is an additional advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years in sales and marketing field in a real estate sector.
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Exceptional leadership experience
- An interest in individual needs and points of view
- A willingness to spend time and devote thought to analyzing attitudes
- A sense of justice or fair dealing
- Respect for others’ unique personalities
· Analytical Ability
· Ability to Attain Targets
· Ability to Get Things Done
· Smart Selection of People
· Planning and Organizing
· Embodying Company Policies
· Human Relations
· Ability to Develop Subordinates
· Problem Solving
· Technical Knowledge
· Management Knowledge
· Policy Knowledge
· Common Sense
· Ability to Work Under Pressure
Method of Application
Send your cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com then Text 'HSM' to 08055527224
APPLICATION CLOSES ON 31ST JANUARY, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale