Job Vacancies at Letenor Technologies Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Letenor Technologies Limited
We are an Information, Communication and Telecommunications (ICT) firm driven to provide our customers with complete and extremely cost effective solutions for various classes of businesses, individuals and government Organization. LeTenor Technologies was established, as a direct response to existing ICT needs in the various sectors of the society.
We have been able to provide professional solutions to these needs as a renowned ICT firm with extensive knowledge of the ICT industry. We have over the years built up our client base satisfying them with our quality and professional services making them global standard.
Our focus is to bring solutions to human needs, changing and re-branding lives using our vast experience to provide the suitable ICT services that will best meet this need.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree (Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or any applicable Business Related Degree).
- Minimum of 3 years Experience
- A Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Must be between 30-35 years of Age.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Extensively drive sales and marketing initiatives, acquire clients and ensure all sales organization objectives are achieved in line with set targets and objectives.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds a peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
go to method of application »
- Minimum of OND
- Good Interpersonal, socio-communication skills, with a strong penchant for details.
- Creative Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A very confident Individual.
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Experience with all Microsoft applications and Internet browsers. Experience in Photoshop and Design is an added advantage.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Naira land, Bella Naija, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Good knowledge of graphic enhancement.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethics, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. We provide a stipend to cover travel and any work related expenses.
- Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a startup environment. This position will benefit someone who is interested in Marketing and Ecommerce
- Must be between 25-30 years
- Plan and execute all web marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights; optimize resources based on the identified paths.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies: Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned
- Analytics and Reporting:
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company’s website.
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the company`s Facebook page.
- Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company’s Twitter page.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Prospective Applicants must reside within Mainland Environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Letenor Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)
- Graduate Marketing Executive At Swiftmatrix Limited
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)