Job Vacancy at Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc (CCNN)
Posted on: 14 January, 2016
Deadline: 28 January, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Sokoto Cement
Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc (CCNN), was founded by the Premier of the then Northern Region, Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto. It was incorporated in 1962 and commenced production in 1967 with an initial installed capacity of 100,000 tons per annum at the Kalambaina plant.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates, for the vacant position below:
- Ensure the security of Company personnel and property.
- Daily supervision of the contracted Security Company to ensure that it fulfills its contractual obligation to the Company.
- Routine liaison with the Operations manager of the Security Company.
- Establish and maintain contact with relevant government security agencies.
- Advice management on security matters
- Carry out such other jobs as may from time to time be assigned by Management.
- Inspect and sign all shift security reports prepared by the security contractor.
- Liaise with the contractor to control and regulate incoming and outgoing visitors and goods.
- Inspect and sign all gate registers being maintained by the security contractor i.e Visitors entry permit, Gate passes, Dispatches, Vehicles etc,
- Prepare regular reports on agreed format.
- Hold regular meetings with the contractor to review the security situation and implement management decisions.
- Organize regular security checks of uniforms, batons, whistles and equipment provided either by the Company or Contractor.
The person required to fill this position must possess the following:
- At least Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Certificate or its equivalent.
- Should be at least the rank of Retired Lieutenant in the Nigerian Army with considerable work experience and have the capacity to lead and get result.
- Fluency in Hausa Language is an advantage.
- Age: Not Below 35.
- As per company's Conditions of Service
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Application accompanied with relevant CV's and credentials must be sent on or before closing date.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sokoto CementSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)