Urgent Jobs at Leaps and Bounds Partners
Posted on: 13 January, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Leaps and Bounds Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Leaps and Bounds Partners was incorporated in 2007 as a Limited Liability Company in Nigeria. As a firm, we are set-up to provide exceptional consulting solutions in the areas of Human Capital Development, Business Advisory and Research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Generate revenue growth and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with Leaps and Bounds’ services
- Manage existing client relationships to maximize value for the organization
- Build relationships with senior executives at targeted companies through effective sales conversations and presentations
- Effectively articulate to prospective clients how Leaps and Bounds services can address and impact their organization's business objectives
- Effectively drive the Company’s Open Program initiative
- Gain and share understanding of prospective organization’s processes, business strategies, service offerings and decision-making structures
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
- Partner with relevant team members and internal staff to create winning proposals
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies for meeting sales targets
- Communicate the status of opportunities with the wider management team in weekly reports and meetings
- Candidate must have 3-5 years Experience.
go to method of application »
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Develops creative designs without being prompted.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Qualification and Experience
- Must be an HND or B.Sc Holder
- 3-5 years' experience
Graphic Artist Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leaps and Bounds PartnersSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited