Urgent Jobs at Leaps and Bounds Partners
Posted on: 13 January, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Leaps and Bounds Partners was incorporated in 2007 as a Limited Liability Company in Nigeria. As a firm, we are set-up to provide exceptional consulting solutions in the areas of Human Capital Development, Business Advisory and Research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Generate revenue growth and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with Leaps and Bounds’ services
- Manage existing client relationships to maximize value for the organization
- Build relationships with senior executives at targeted companies through effective sales conversations and presentations
- Effectively articulate to prospective clients how Leaps and Bounds services can address and impact their organization's business objectives
- Effectively drive the Company’s Open Program initiative
- Gain and share understanding of prospective organization’s processes, business strategies, service offerings and decision-making structures
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
- Partner with relevant team members and internal staff to create winning proposals
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies for meeting sales targets
- Communicate the status of opportunities with the wider management team in weekly reports and meetings
- Candidate must have 3-5 years Experience.
go to method of application »
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Develops creative designs without being prompted.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Qualification and Experience
- Must be an HND or B.Sc Holder
- 3-5 years' experience
Graphic Artist Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics