New Job Vacancy at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC)
Posted on: 12 January, 2016
Deadline: 26 January, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- The role holder will be responsible for providing and executing meter deployment strategies in line with Company's Business focus and Regulatory Standards
- Put in place and carry out periodic review of meter deployment strategies to align with the focus of the Company.
- Carry out engagement process for verification of meter needs, types and initiate approval process for acquisitions of all meters and other accessories.
- Engage the process of enlisting meter vendor, contraction and installing.
- Carry out periodic review of compliance with meter/metering standard by meter contraction, vendor and installation.
- Liaise with the business and Revenue Protection Departments to identify improvement needs on meters and requirements for ordering.
- Engage in periodic training of CROs on workings of meters and meter reading activities
- Manage the meter contractors, vendors for effectiveness
- Manage the procurement and Deployment of meters and vending
- Engage in the evaluation of tendering proposal on metering project
- Compliance to NERC reports, policies and procedures/guidelines
- Provide periodic Technical Support-load measurement methodology, system loss computation (primary & secondary)
- Preparing of CAPE and OPEX annual budget proposals and Business plan.
- Training on CAPMI processing, 33/11/0.415kv service connection, meter reading, project management etc.
- Answers and/or informs customers of observed leaks, service problems and general information in a tactful manner in order to enhance customer relations; refers customer to appropriate department or individual if needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Qualification of Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience 10 - 15 years
- Knowledge of programming, testing, repairing and calibration of electronic and mechanical meters
- Proven ability to use equipment in meter installations and inspections
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of basic sales and metering concepts and theories
- Good knowledge of standard electrical safety practices and procedures applicable to work around electrical equipment including high voltage circuits, service entrance requirements for electric utilities, and electric meters
- Demonstrated ability to identify, track-down & correct mis-measurements and other metering errors
Method of Application
Apply for this position on IBEDC's Career Website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Pl...Similar Jobs
- IT Staff at World Equipment Protection System Ltd. (WEPSL)
- Director of Operations at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited
- Sales Engineers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Sales Representatives at HMD Nigeria
- Engineering Vacancy at Aldelia