Medicaid Radiology Limited offers you a world class environment to fulfill your career aspiration. At Medicaid Radio-Diagnostics Center, we're proud to bring innovative diagnosis and quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions - the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team - that make us the people we are. At the core of the Company, People strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title:nurse, registered.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assisting the Radiologist in carrying out medical procedures/emergencies.
• Assisting during echocardiography and electrocardiography.
• Preparing and arranging of trolleys and trays for special procedures.
• First contact with patients and taking vital signs of patients.
• Administration of various kind of IV/Oral contrast agents, fluid and medications (Sedatives and Analgesia).
• Dispensing and sterilizing medical instruments as well as disposal of used instruments such as needles and any sharp objects.
• Checking and maintaining of oxygen cylinders and emergency kits.
• Keeping records of consumables (supply and usage).
• In charge of keeping consulting rooms neat and tidy as well as supervising the cleaners.
• Maintaining records of consumables used at the centre.
• Bachelor degree in Nursing or other professional qualification with atleast 3years experience.
• Great personality and excellent Customer service skill.
• Clinical and Infection Control skill .
• Administering Medication.
• Medical Teamwork and Multi-tasking.
• Listening and Verbal Communication.
• Health Promotion and Maintenance.
Job Code: MR16CSO
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed Resume and one (1) page cover Letter to: email@example.com please make the job code of the position you are applying the subject of your mail.