Career Opportunity at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB)
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 18 January, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 10 years ago. Its registered trade mark - Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians. Infinity Homes is well capitalised with shareholders funds in excess of N 4.5 billion unimpaired by losses as at December 2012 making it one of the most capitalised Primary Mortgage Banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness in branch staff on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, unreviewed transactions and income leakages
- Call over of Transactions as per the approved threshold.
- Review of expense and cash advances and ensure conformity with laid-down policies.
- Carrying out security sweep at least once in a month.
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of all fees and charges on every relevant account.
- Review of Fixed Asset Register
- Review KYC compliance.
- Carrying out spot checks and review of activities in the branches under coverage, cash count and vault administration, funds transfer, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Review of system exception message report.
- Review of GL/P&L Movement Report.
- Conduct Seriality checks /test on Managers Cheque/Bank draft in the branches under coverage.
- Review of Suspense/Transit/Proxy Accounts.
Key Performance Measures:
- Control Adequacy rating from Internal Audit.
- Promptness and effectiveness of call over of transactions.
- Integrity of the GL accounts in the Business offices of the region.
- Promptness, Accuracy and Validity of Exception Reporting/Rendition of all Control Activity Reports
- Effectiveness at follow up to ensure that Internal Audit recommendations are implemented
- Quantum of undetected regulatory/statutory infractions from External Auditor and Regulators reports.
- Quality and Timeliness of losses and loss events reporting in processing areas
- Undetected Income leakage/P&L reversal arising from undetected processing errors
- A first degree or its equivalent in accounting or audit.
- Professional qualification in Accountancy or Audit would be an added advantage.
- Work experience of between 2 and 4 years in banking operations
- The need to maintain a wide network with key stakeholders in the Bank. service.
- Report writing/Investigation skill
- Banking operations experience
- Interpretation of ML (P) Act 2004 & CBN KYC Manual 2003.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB)Similar Jobs
- Intern (Blue Intern Program) at Stanbic IBTC
- Corporate Social Responsibility Support Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Jobs at XpatFunds
- Financial Controller at Union Capital Markets Limited (UCML)
- Ongoing 2018 Graduate Recruitment at Skye Bank
- Information Security Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Infrastructure Support at a Leading Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners