Career Opportunity at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB)
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 18 January, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 10 years ago. Its registered trade mark - Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians. Infinity Homes is well capitalised with shareholders funds in excess of N 4.5 billion unimpaired by losses as at December 2012 making it one of the most capitalised Primary Mortgage Banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness in branch staff on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, unreviewed transactions and income leakages
- Call over of Transactions as per the approved threshold.
- Review of expense and cash advances and ensure conformity with laid-down policies.
- Carrying out security sweep at least once in a month.
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of all fees and charges on every relevant account.
- Review of Fixed Asset Register
- Review KYC compliance.
- Carrying out spot checks and review of activities in the branches under coverage, cash count and vault administration, funds transfer, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Review of system exception message report.
- Review of GL/P&L Movement Report.
- Conduct Seriality checks /test on Managers Cheque/Bank draft in the branches under coverage.
- Review of Suspense/Transit/Proxy Accounts.
Key Performance Measures:
- Control Adequacy rating from Internal Audit.
- Promptness and effectiveness of call over of transactions.
- Integrity of the GL accounts in the Business offices of the region.
- Promptness, Accuracy and Validity of Exception Reporting/Rendition of all Control Activity Reports
- Effectiveness at follow up to ensure that Internal Audit recommendations are implemented
- Quantum of undetected regulatory/statutory infractions from External Auditor and Regulators reports.
- Quality and Timeliness of losses and loss events reporting in processing areas
- Undetected Income leakage/P&L reversal arising from undetected processing errors
- A first degree or its equivalent in accounting or audit.
- Professional qualification in Accountancy or Audit would be an added advantage.
- Work experience of between 2 and 4 years in banking operations
- The need to maintain a wide network with key stakeholders in the Bank. service.
- Report writing/Investigation skill
- Banking operations experience
- Interpretation of ML (P) Act 2004 & CBN KYC Manual 2003.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB)Similar Jobs
- Head, Investment Banking at Oscar Temple
- Internal Control and Audit Officers at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Imisi Partners
- User Experience/User Interface Designer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Resident Control Officer at Citygate Global Investment Limited
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Chief Financial Officer at CA Global