Job Vacancy at Medicaid Radiology Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2016
Deadline: 22 January, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Medicaid Radiology Limited
Medicaid Radiology Limited offers you a world class environment to fulfill your career aspiration. At Medicaid Radio-Diagnostics Center, we're proud to bring innovative diagnosis and quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions - the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team - that make us the people we are. At the core of the Company, People strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Ref No: MR16BDO
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of overall marketing objectives both internally and externally.
- Gathering market intelligence with regards to market situation and trends.
- The need choose right products and making use of the right marketing tools and sales actions.
- Coordinating sales and product trainings by informing concerned departments when necessary,
- Observing market developments and dynamics, communicates necessary actions to remain in line with the business plan,
- Arranging the right agencies which can support Medicaid in its programmes.
- Coordinating the publicity works with the appropriate agencies, training and managing teams and promoter activities, in order to increase Medicaid Brands awareness.
- Taking responsibility for originating, planning campaigns and reporting to ensure effective departmental communications.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor degree in Social Science fields, marketing background is an advantage.
- Fluent English and Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Health industry in Nigeria,
- Strong commercial sense for business development,
- Having the ability to anticipate future needs and risks of the business in its environs.
- Being open-minded and sensitive to cultural differences,
- Executive maturity with strong analytical perspective and high negotiation skills.
- Being able to adjust to new situations and act accordingly, Creative Services.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office suite with outstanding presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume and one (1) page cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please make the job code of the position you are applying the subject of your mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Medicaid Radiology LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Gaduate Technical Sales/ Marketing Officers at Chibek Instruments Limited
- Medical Officers at Goodseed Specialist Clinics
- Medical Officers at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Job Opportunities at Alliance Community Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at Adcem HealthCare Limited
- Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Kaduna
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital