If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
A reputable multinational Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria is seeking qualified candidates to fill the positions of Medical Representatives.
The Medical Representative is responsible for calling on general practitioners, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory. He/she must provide the most current information pertaining to the company's products and their approved indications in a manner, which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the given territory.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional programs and represent and promote the company as a leader in the assigned therapeutic area.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of the company's priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses.
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
- Assigned targets
- Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark)
- Meetings spend vs. budget
- Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress
- Delivery of customer centric activities – dependent on individual and in agreement with District manager
- Territory administration – reports completed accurately and to timescales
Ethics and Compliance
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- 1 – 3 year experience
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to RS Hunters Career Page