This is your opportunity as a contract and claims specialist to join this Global firm specialising in the supply of large turbines for the power generation sector.
My client is a global engineering and construction company specialising in the delivery of large scale projects within the gas fired power plant sector. They supply technical, construction and OEM services helping address the power shortages within the African context. They specialise in high technology mechanical installations that comply with the highest emissions and reliability standards globally.
- You will play a key role in the identification of opportunities for outgoing claims, developing successful claim strategies the management of the claims process negotiating settlements directly with the client and consortium partner.
- You will be responsible for the analysis of incoming claims, and developing the subsequent defence strategies. You will support in the preparation of notifications response and subsequent correspondence including claim negotiation and settlement.
- General contractual advice and support to site management, project management, supply department and other project team members to ensure the effective execution of contracts
- Collection and registration of all claim related documentation.
- Analysis of the power plant contracts form the client and sub-contractors to facilitate risk management and team briefings
A qualification in engineering, quantity surveying or commercial law combined with extensive contracts and claims management experience specifically in the power generation sector will equip you for this substantial project. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds in a constructive and professional manner. You will need extensive expertise on EPC Turnkey contracts and be willing to stay in camp conditions.
Salary is highly flexible + Expat package
Should you have the required expertise please contact Tony Dean at WRS, this is a business critical role and applications will close shortly.