Trainee Brewer at Nigerian Breweries Plc
Posted on: 3 July, 2012
Deadline: 5 July, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )
Also an integral part of the NB Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, this scheme is targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Brewing career in the formost brewing organization.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in all our breweries for 12 months. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for the position of Shift Manager Brewing in any of our locations across the country.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at 30th June 2012 and should possess the following...
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
* Minimum of Second Class Honors’ (Upper Division) university degree, in any of the listed courses
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology
* A masters degree in a related field though not compulsory will be an advantage.
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
* Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
* Personal initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary with performance related increments and a pension scheme, it attracts performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH