IROKO is Africa's leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world's largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
- iROKO is on the lookout for an experienced Employee Relations Specialist based in our Lagos office.
- You will be responsible for the employee wellbeing over around 100 employees and be an
- administrative expert with outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You will ideally have experience of payroll administration and health care administration.
- You will help organise and launch employee forums and Peer Group meetings and be experienced in mediation and conflict resolution.
- Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about working in a creative, fast growing business and be able to handle a varied and challenging workload with a calm and cohesive approach and the requisite gravitas to influence and inspire confidence in your approach.
- In return we will offer support for you to grow and learn in your role, benefits and the chance to be part of something truly dynamic, progressive and exciting!
What We Look for In an iROKO Candidate:
At Iroko we passionately believe that all our employees should;
- Be bold
- Be customer
- Be honest
- Be fast
- Be amazing!
We love passionate, focused, confident and ambitious people with a flexible and dynamic approach to their job.
- Responsible for supporting the employee needs and day to day operations of a busy office
- HR Administrative support to the Head of Global HR
- Ownership of payroll and benefits administration
- Helping prepare proposals, reports and providing support for a new company appraisal system
- Recruitment and onboarding support (and experience in interviewing candidates)
- Helping put together presentations when required so must be proficient in PowerPoint
- Highly numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Database Management Skills
- Able to effectively manage and plan own work priorities, responding professionally to all requests in a timely manner
- Experience in processing visas for international employees
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Second to none attention to detail!
- Solution oriented with a creative approach to problem solving
- Focused on building strong and effective working relationships
- Focused on continuous improvement and development, both personally and on behalf of the company
- Able to work calmly and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Takes on board feedback and is proactive in acting on flagged areas for development
- A University is degree desirable but not obligatory
- Preferably a qualified member or CIPM Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit iRokoTV Career Page on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.