StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
To direct, promote, and coordinate the activities of the company in a manner that will optimize the company’s market share and savings, improve efficiency, help achieve the mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service. The ideal person should be admirable in General Management, Marketing, and Operations; must be service oriented.
- Make sure the set target of the organization is achieved and surpassed,
- Make sure that the investment under his supervision is protected,
- Plan, organize, direct, manage, evaluate and responsible for the budget, customer service, and operational activities of the organization,
- Increase market share through regular sales efforts such as Supervise sales staff and sales efforts, Review daily reports, Review sales results with staff regularly and Ensure employees have the knowledge and information needed to achieve market share growth in the industry,
- Ensure operational activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization Confer with management and staff coordinating the activities
- Develop and measure key performance indicators to determine and improve the effectiveness of activities
- Maintain current and technical skills and apply new knowledge to management tasks for the improvement of operations
- Analyze operational information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolutions and alternatives to operational challenges
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to activities and operations for upper management
- Design and implement team building exercises
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders
- Perform and / or direct day to day administrative tasks
Areas of Expertise
1. Establish and achieve sales goals
- Establish sales goals and develop plans to achieve them
- Maintain inventories at levels to assure service with a minimum of delivery delays, yet maintain inventory turn goals.
2. Establish and achieve profitability goals
- Supervise performance of purchasing functions to insure greatest value, while taking advantage of all discounts
- Supervise pricing and inventory policies designed to price competitively and achieve desired gross margin
- Establish profit expectations
3. Profitability and Sales
- Profitability and sales involves establishing and achieving sales and profitability goals, and increasing the cooperative’s market share through regular sales efforts.
- Prepare and review marketing plans with employees on a regular basis
- Review individual department sales and promotion programs annually
- Plan marketing activities and review results and expectations with employees
- Supervision involves developing and communicating company goals and results to personnel;
- Selecting, supervising, and supporting the employee team; and upholding company policies.
6. Develop and communicate company goals and results to all personnel
- Develop and review budget and goals with staff
- Review progress as compared to budget with staff
7. Select, supervise, and support the employee team
- Create and maintain an atmosphere in which employees willingly produce at maximum capacity
- Assign employee responsibilities and maintain job descriptions
- Develop performance standards and rewards system to motivate staff
- Complete and administer a yearly merit review with all direct reports
- Develop and maintain a salary administration program and pay competitive wages based on performance
- Plan for and provide opportunities for employee advancement and development
- Continually build upon personal skills and knowledge
Education and experience:
- Must be a graduate; additional qualification will be a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a related role and industry.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using role ‘CCM’ as subject of mail before 7th December, 2015.