Jobs in a Construction Company via HARPS Group
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
A Construction Company based in Lagos is looking to fill the following positions. Applications are invited from experienced and motivated individuals looking at applying themselves in this position.
- Job Description:
- Responsible for preparation of MEP drawings (Design, Shop and As Built Drawings).
- Review and Management of Existing project drawings.
- Provision of technical and field support on MEP services.
- Manage CAD drawing folders, workflow, systems, plotters etc.
- ND/HND Diploma with at least 6 years verifiable experience or BSc with at least 4 year of experience in similar position.
- Ability to produce 2D and 3D drawings.
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM and other modelling software's.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
The position will be open to candidates resident in Lagos State. To apply please submit your applications electronically at the
following address, shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of their credentials.
Click folloing link to apply >>> https://HARPSFORMS.formstack.com/forms/jbapp16
All applications must be received by 5.00 PM, November 30th, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Executive Drivers at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
- Sales and Customer Relations Officer at the Wood Factory Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Site Architect/ Engineer at Pieach Limited
- Credit Control Manager at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited (AMFacilities)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager - Bids and Proposal at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Graduate Receptionist at a Reputable Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency