Jobs in a Construction Company via HARPS Group
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at HARPS Group
A Construction Company based in Lagos is looking to fill the following positions. Applications are invited from experienced and motivated individuals looking at applying themselves in this position.
- Job Description:
- Responsible for preparation of MEP drawings (Design, Shop and As Built Drawings).
- Review and Management of Existing project drawings.
- Provision of technical and field support on MEP services.
- Manage CAD drawing folders, workflow, systems, plotters etc.
- ND/HND Diploma with at least 6 years verifiable experience or BSc with at least 4 year of experience in similar position.
- Ability to produce 2D and 3D drawings.
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM and other modelling software's.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
The position will be open to candidates resident in Lagos State. To apply please submit your applications electronically at the
following address, shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of their credentials.
Click folloing link to apply >>> https://HARPSFORMS.formstack.com/forms/jbapp16
All applications must be received by 5.00 PM, November 30th, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HARPS GroupSimilar Jobs
- Document Officer at Denver Building Services Limited
- Asphalt Batching Plant Foreman at Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited
- Business Manager at a Facility Management Company - Beacongate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Farm Attendants at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Denver Building Services Limited
- Administrative Roles at Stresert Services Limited
- Training Administrator at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services