Jobs at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Limited
Posted on: 21 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at ARM Life Plc
Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Limited was established in 1994, and has evolved into a leading asset management firm in Nigeria with a focus on asset management across a broad asset class.
At ARM, our people are our main asset, and the quality of advice and solutions that they provide is the underlying reason that we are able to build and sustain lasting relationships. The quality and breadth of our client base speaks to the quality of our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- New Product Development & Product Review
- Products Pricing & Review of pricing mechanism
- Product Paper Preparation
- Preparation of Quotations & Proposals
- Supervision of Data Reconciliation, Validation & Analysis for Valuation
- Preparation/Review of Technical Process/Operational Manual.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Product Pricing and periodic review of the pricing mechanism
- Support delivery of data to meet valuation deadlines and other investigations, including:
- All policy & asset data used for actuarial valuations
- All policy and movements data, as required for management information (MI)
- Mortality, morbidity, persistency and longevity investigation information
- Ensure all key accounts and other complex claims are promptly settled.
- Assist in the yearly/half-yearly calculation of economic and regulatory capital requirement of the company
- Performing experience analysis covering mortality, withdrawals, sickness, disability, and retirement rates.
- Assist in reinsurance review and optimization
- Support the group life pricing process
- Supervision of Quarterly and full year Actuarial Data Reconciliation, Validation and Analysis
- Working with the Company's Consulting Actuaries on Actuarial Valuation and Reinsurers on Reinsurance Matters Ensure services are delivered to key clients based on Service Level Agreement
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of job skills. These will include actuarial techniques and computer skills, which will enhance the skill base of the team.
- Establish skills to ensure appropriate and effective communication with internal departments and external contacts.
- Identify, recommend and implement initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness including procedural, systems and training aspects.
- Ensure that proper documentation is created. Assist in the maintenance of a comprehensive procedures manual and key controls manual, ensuring procedures, systems and controls are correctly documented.
- Provide input to key strategic issues through provision of management information relevant to key objectives
- Weekly verification of all key transactions to ensure that PRN & CAN are issued for all payment made by the client.
- Any other job as may be assigned
- The successful candidate will be studying for the Actuarial Professional qualification (should have completed minimum of 5 CTs).
- B.Sc Degree in a numerate field
- Good technical ability
- Microsoft Office products
- Good documentation skills
- Knowledge of data management
- An ability to analyse complex problems and results and recommend policy
- Experience & knowledge of Nigerian Life industry
go to method of application »
- The Manager will be primarily responsible to develop the E Commerce Channel for the Company.
- He /She has work with Product and Marketing Team design on line campaign which will help to drive traffic in our platform to buy Retail Products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the On line platform to sell Retail Financial product of the group companies.
- Design On line strategy and campaign spread across different product to attract on line traffic to our website by close coordination with Marketing and other function Heads.
- Develop Content and Marketing Material for Online Sales .
- Established end to end process which will help the customers to close the sale online.
- Closely work with Product, Marketing, IT, Call Centre , Operation team to develop seamless.
- Drive the financial targets assigned to the channel.
- Maintain daily records on Website Visit , analyses the trend and take corrective actions to improve the portal .
- Provide daily /weekly /monthly update to Management Team
- Other functions as assigned from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in E Commerce/ Digital Marketing
- Current understanding of online marketing concepts , strategy and best practices .
- Experience in E Commerce, email & digital marketing and Social Media.
- Previous Experience in similar E Commerce / Digital Marketing role.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while performing multiple tasks
- Sales and Performance Orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit ARM Career Page on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ARM Life PlcSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Law Union and Rock