New Job Opportunity at NES Global Talent
Posted on: 20 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at NES Global Talent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, life sciences, manufacturing and transportation sectors worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Africa: Nigeria
- We have an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate professional to join the largest economic and commercial development in Africa. Based in Lagos, Nigeria you’ll be working for one of the most prestigious organisations in country who have a multi-billion USD turnover. They play a leading role both in the construction sector and provide key services to the Oil and Gas industry.
- This is available on both a single and family/married status with rotations depending on status. You will have a generous NET expat package with various incentives making the available package very attractive.
- To analyse the real estate market and industry trends relevant to the company’s real estate assets and identify customer needs and demands both in the commercial as well as residential sector.
- To prepare customer proposals for the sale and letting of the company’s real estate assets.
- To present and negotiate proposals with potential customers for the successful conclusion of sales and letting agreements.
- To provide customer support and manage customer relationships to ensure clients’ expectations are continuously met and exceeded.
- To monitor and manage financial performance and budgets in accordance with established targets.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate Degree in Business Management / Economics / Civil Engineering / Architecture / Project Management with a focus on Real Estate (or equivalent experience).
- Demonstrable experience in commercial and residential Real Estate management in a leading real estate / property company.
- In-depth knowledge of the Real Estate industry (preferably in Nigeria or Africa)
- Organised approach to property sales/leasing
- Presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Spoken and written fluency in the English language.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit NES Global Talents Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NES Global TalentSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Recruitmment at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Job Opportunities at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Experienced Business Development Personnel at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Financial Controller at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Executive Drivers at Skyborne Limited
- Web/Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Thelightville Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International