If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Have you completed your degree and are you looking for a varied position to launch your career? Or do you already have extensive professional experience and are you planning your next career move?
Functional Area: Human Resources
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Limited is a growing company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. With around twenty associates, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Packaging Technology and Thermo Technology.
- Govern employee relations (hiring, transfer, termination etc) and contract conditions of employees
- Administrate employee records and provide administrative services to the employees
- Implement and standardize HR regulation and policies
- Manage HR processes (e.g. performance review, salary review, employee development discussion, etc) according to company policy
- Manage payroll and personnel cost
- Development of the compensation strategy and derivation of the budgets increase in consultation with the Managers for the A-Group
- Responsible for Internal HR Information system
- Manage the Associate Survey every two years
- Points of contact for enquiries about country staffing
- Manage inbound international assignments
- Ensure implementation of "Corporate Benefit Systems" regarding long-term employee benefits like health care and life insurance
- In-country bundling of corporate standard training Responsible for organization and rollout of the agreed Training Portfolio
- Point of contact for employee representatives as organized centrally in the country
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management. Good knowledge on local labor laws, taxes, etc.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Good strategic deployment skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytic competency
- Comprehension of company values
- Confident and should be able to represent the company
- Excellent recruitment and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR in multinational companies
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org