Jobs at Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited
Posted on: 3 November, 2015
Deadline: 18 November, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited
Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited the flagship company of the Le‘ Venue Group is a private and independent company which is positioned as a one stop solutions practice to take advantage of opportunities in the Nigerian and global market places. It was incorporated in 2008 and has been in operation ever since.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Sales/Marketing/Bus Dev. Executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea, market research, relationship building and sales of products.
- It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
- The job is often challenging and fast-paced.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Identifying new sales leads
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Customer/ client relationship building
- Researching the market and related products;
- Presenting the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Any other related task as required.
Job Qualification & Experience
- The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelors degree/HND in Business related courses.
- Good knowledge of the Nigeria Real Estate Market, its structure and trends.
- Minimum of 2-6 years related work experience.
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Sales, Marketing and Business Development tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Le' Venue Property Development Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- MD/COO at a Real Estate Firm - Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Business Development Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at Lekki Gardens Estate
- Junior Auditors at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit
- Business Development Manager at NatanelFlorens Limited
- Male and Female Accountants at Grace Business School
- IT Executives at Lekki Gardens Estate Limited