Sales Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 1 November, 2015
Deadline: 4 November, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting - Our client, an FMCG company, is recruiting to fill the position of Area Sales Manager.
- Managing more than 50 Sales Personnel functioning as MSR, VSR, TSR and OSR across the entire State allocated you and ensure that the set targets for each of the States/Territory are achieved.
- Responsible for new market development, overall business development initiatives; creating and implementing business strategy within the state sales territories.
- Monitoring and analyzing sales trend in all channels (Modern Trade - Top Stores & Treasure Outlets, Wholesale, Open Market Retail and DTR- Direct to Retail).
- Ensuring flawless execution of all trade promotions, price compliance, Trade feedback, Customer management and retention.
- Contract negotiation for Secondary displays, Gondola End and massive display/sampling to drive visibility and increase sales in Top stores.
- Coaching DSRs on how to use 4ps (Presence, Placement, Price and Promotion), relationship management and persuasive selling skills to effectively drive sales.
- Maximizing DB's available resource to enhance distribution and effective coverage across the three sales Territories.
- A graduate with an experience on the job for at least 3 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Supply Chain Manager at a Multinational Food-Products Manufacturing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Senior Accountants at The Candel Company
- HR Administrators at Kimberly-Clark Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Food Merchants International Investments Limited
- Jobs at Aquada Development Corporation
- Finance Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruiting for Packaging Officers
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller