eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
Our Client is one of the leading electronic retail store in Nigeria designed to meet the needs of home, office and industrial use at a competitive prize with over 11 national outlets and an eCommerce presence. The company now seeks to recruit 2 x Showroom Managers to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Manage the showroom, train a team of retail sales reps and overall responsibility for the showroom.
- Ensure operations of stores as per company policies and legal requirements
- Ensure that the visual merchandising in the store is as per guidelines
- Ensure high level of customer service
- Able to handle promotional offer management and execution effectively
- Develop, groom and manage a high performing and motivated team
- To have good knowledge of various brands and categories of products on a continuing basis which he will disseminate to his team regularly.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene is up to the mark and as per set standards of organization
- Be responsible for store P&L and ensure profitable operations
- Ensure day to day sales tracking and store operations management as per requirement
- To ensure effective control over the cash office operations and general administration
- To ensure appropriate controls to avoid wastage, losses and shrinkage.
- To understand the supply chain management process
- To be able to work on Orion software and submit all required reports by HO and others as per standards and on time.
- To set high standards of integrity, quality and efficiency in working
- To be responsible for health and safety of all employees and customers visiting the store
- To be capable of suggesting innovative ideas for increase in walk-ins and conversions
- To have good understanding of customer loyalty programs and customer engagement strategies.
- To be able to ensure rigorous control on inventories.
- Must have a minimum of a degree.
- Minimal of 1 year Retail management experience
- The Showroom manager would be required to come to work on weekends.
- The Showroom manager should be able to manage the team on ground.
- The Showroom manager will be accountable for all the stocks in the showroom.
go to method of application »
Our Client is one of the leading electronic retail store in Nigeria designed to meet the needs of home, office and industrial use at a competitive prize with over 11 national outlets and an eCommerce presence. The company now seeks to recruit an eCommerce Executive to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The successful candidate will oversee the company's online sales and presence. They are responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web. He/She will work closely with a team of web designers and software developers who create the online transaction system and look of the website.
- Responsible for updating of prices of product online.
- Organizing online promotions to increase sales.
- Work with agencies to build traffic and sales via the website ( email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
- Working with companies to reduce transportation costs and making advertising decisions.
- Supervise website maintenance and troubleshooting for the website.
- Regularly update the eCommerce site with new products
- Experience in invoice generation.
- Minimum qualification should be a degree
- Must have at least 1- 3 years experience in eCommerce, Digital/Online Marketing, Online Sales from an online retail company
The job holder may be required to come to work on weekends, and must be highly creative with web designs software.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed CVs to email@example.com
Use job title as mail header.