Vacancy in a Leading Clothing Brand via Wider Perspectives Limited
Posted on: 15 October, 2015
Deadline: 21 October, 2015
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Wider Perspectives
Wider Perspectives Limited - Our client, a Nigeria's Leading Clothing Brand for Cool Teens and Kids, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Coordinates all business activities of the stores in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Manages these stores to maximize excellent customer service experience.
- Initiates and implement efficient and effective customer service to promote sales, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Gathers market intelligence on areas to promote marketing and drive sales.
- Prepares all departmental reports to guide in management planning and decision making.
- The right candidate for this position must be social and upwardly mobile, possess excellent leadership skills with strong ability to drive up sales
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Economic, Marketing, Business Admin or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as manager or team lead in a Clothing/fashion outfit or FMCG firm
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , stating the position as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Wider PerspectivesSimilar Jobs
- Fashion/Clothing Designer at Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited
- QA/QC Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Executive Assistant at Lolaj Creations
- 3D Animations & Visual Effect Editor at KingsCrew Media
- Dressmeoutlet.com Graduate Internship Rotational Program
- Creative/Business Development Interns at Sisi Ray Creationz
- Creative/Production Interns at Sisi Ray Creationz