Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country and also expanding their services to meet the desired need of its growing clients. As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire an experienced individual for the post of E-Business Manager.
- To strengthen the process of income generation for the organisation through effective management and administration of our online, eCard and electronic insurance platforms.
- Introduce Innovative and creative ideas and measures that would best position the products online
- Creating services and solutions that will support retail sales teams in the use of the online platform
- To develop online platforms that will move existing and prospective retail insurance products and processes (e.g. claims) to convenient self-service platforms
- To evolve new products which will be fully on electronic platforms
- Increasing the company’s visibility through the use of eCommerce
- To manage customer’s expectations of futuristic electronic solutions by ensuring that the company is properly represented on the electronic channels
- To enhance customer and shareholder business relationship and confidence in the use of the company’s Online and card-based product.
- To ensure timely resolution of issues that impact customers’ business relationship with the company as regards usage of the Company’s applications and software.
- Run test campaigns to optimize performance, generate incremental sales, improve conversion rates and increase ROI.
- Develop social media calendar and content for social media sites.
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of our digital marketing efforts, including social media, display advertising, email marketing, marketing automation, mobile marketing and sponsorship campaigns.
- Define, create, manage and deliver engagement communications that are aligned to the company’s business objectives and brand.
- Manage the creative direction and design of compelling and effective online ads and landing pages.
- Create and distribute reports that provide insight into performance against KPIs and drive recommendations for site improvements, new products, channel optimization, campaign development.
- BSc/HND in Computer Science, Business Management and any other related field.
- A minimum of 8 years’ working experience in an E-commerce environment
- Recent experience with online retailers and the e-commerce environment
- Sales function knowledge to large retail client groups
- Ability to develop sales plans for online products and services
- High level of innovation and creativity
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Significant proven commercial experience writing requirements specifications for Ecommerce.
- End to end experience with sales and marketing cycle
- Experience working within an Ecommerce team.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
- Ability to meet sales targets and budgets
- Sales Forecasting and budget planning
go to method of application »
Our client, is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country and also expanding their services to meet the desired need of its growing clients. As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire an experienced individual for the post of Head of Audit and Control.
- Coordinate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual audit and reconciliation activities of the Group
- Provide overall direction and leadership for the Group.
- Coordinate all enterprise-wide risk management activities of the company and ensure it is of the highest quality.
- Preparation of annual audit and control plan.
- Vetting of audit steps and programs of the Group’s Unit heads
- Review and sign-off of periodic audit reports
- Attendance of meeting of the Board Audit Committee
- Assist all external auditors in getting the company audited periodically.
- Ensure the company’s ERM capabilities are audited periodically.
- Review of existing process and procedure for improvements
- Monitors the control culture and environment of the Company
- Monitors compliance with Corporate Governance
- Provide coaching for direct reports i.e. all Unit Heads in the Group
- Participate in and contribute to management meetings with a view to sharing experience for the benefits of robust decision making and knowledge sharing
- Positively represent the company in the public by being a thought leader in the industry
- Any other responsibilities that might be required by the Group Managing Director from time to time.
- BSc/HND in Accounting, Finance and any other related field
- Must be a certified Auditor with practical working experience
- A Minimum of 15 years work experience
- Experience in an insurance firm can be an added advantage
- Must be a member of ICAN or ACCA or CISA or any other related professional body
- Must have managed a team
- High level of detail
- Excellent Analytical skills
- High level of Maturity
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
go to method of application »
Our client, is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country and also expanding their services to meet the desired need of its growing clients. As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire an experienced individual for the post of Head of Operations.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (IT, Customer Experience and Finance Operations), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Effectively coordinating the operations of the technical processes in order for a better synergised link amongst
- Ensuring the implementation of effective processes that continuously improve the Service standards of the Company
- Oversee overall back-end management, planning, systems and controls.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- BSc/HND in Management or any other related field
- A minimum of 8 years’ working experience in operational management
- Strong background and work experience in an insurance firm
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing people and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of government contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
go to method of application »
Our client, is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country and also expanding their services to meet the desired need of its growing clients. As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire a top professional with proven experience in Facility Management to head the department while proving valuable insight on how to grow the organisation further.
- Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to the company’s buildings and premises.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Develop and implement facility management policies and procedures
- Responsible for building and grounds maintenance; including space management
- Project management, jointly supervising and coordinating work of contractors with Admin
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements/standards
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or where required re-organising current premises.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily according to agreed terms. follow up on any deficiencies
- Ensuring the maintenance of all company buildings and grounds, including the branch offices and residences.
- Janitorial service management, closely monitoring the cleaning company
- Oversee the maintenance and installation of all electrical fittings plumbing fittings
- Ensure that the electricity generators are operational at all times when required
- Procurement of diesel for all locations where the Company has procured a generator
- Procurement and maintenance of furniture and fittings
- Maintenance of Executive residence / Guest house & Expertriate residence
- Procurement and maintenance of furniture and fittings
- Energy management solution; will come up with energy saving guidelines that will reduce our expense costs i.e diesel consumption, pressure on generators and where possible introduce alternate energy sources
- Contractor and service provider selection to be handled jointly with Admin
- Liaise with all relevant regulatory bodies and utility providers to ensure business activities in all facilities are running
- Ensure strict adherence to all SLAs
- Ensure service providers deliver value commensurate with what they are being paid
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- Supervision and development of the FM Officer and 2 technicians
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- BSc/HND in Facility Management, Engineering, Engineering Construction and any other related field
- 6-10 years' working experience in related field
- Experience in an insurance industry would be an added advantage
- Eyes for details
- Analytical and goal oriented
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Fosad Career Page on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale