Current Job at Neptune Software
Posted on: 8 October, 2015
Deadline: 21 October, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Neptune Software
We are a global information technology company with focus on banking software solutions. As a result of expanding business opportunities we wish to recruit experienced and resourceful individuals to fill the following positions in our Lagos office:
- Analyze, Design, Develop and Maintainance of enhancements of our HMCS system to support the operation of HR applications.
- Interface directly with support personnels and participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle with emphasis on design, development, and testing.
- Support custom-built “portal” intranet site to link into client/server applications.
- Develop and Maintain integration between HCMS and external applications.
- Write maintainable application code which effectively and efficiently implements business requirements.
Identify problems and/or potential issues and formulate solutions or propose business process alternatives to meet business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Functional and Technical understanding of HCMS Applications
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written, including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Experience designing system and business processes in complex and global environments
- A minimum of FIVE years of relevant work experience in HCMS developement.
- Understanding of related technologies: Visual Basic, VB.NET, and Oracle Server
Remuneration is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Neptune SoftwareSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)