Job Vacancy at Dragnet Solutions Nigeria
Posted on: 7 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards. As official e-recruitment partners to CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Managers of Nigeria) and the Graduate Screening Technical Consultants to NECA (Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association). Our aim is to implement innovations to solve human problems with integrity and excellence.
- To create and sell the company's Education solutions. To envision a possible “wow” reality for potential clients and convince them to make that world a reality.
- To constantly seek opportunities for new clients by paying attention to the market needs and demand.
- To sell our products by:
- Strategically positioning us within different market sectors.
- Lead our communication efforts in helping potential client achieve their goals using our services.
- Pursuing the feedback from potential clients to improve our services
- Strategically creating a network that guarantees reference buy ins
- Increasing our market share by selling solutions that meet the needs of the potential client.
- To work with Client Care Unit, Communications Unit, Operations Department, Technology and Development Department to create better demonstration documents to effectively communicate our services
- Good reasoning ability, resilient and target driven.
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills i.e Sociable and non-uptight character
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; networking skills and organizational skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Good negotiation and creativity skills
- Excellent Market knowledge
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- A good University Degree with minimum Second Class or HND with Upper credit
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit DragNet Career Page on eRecruiter
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Cordinators at Fadac Resources
- Accounts Officers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International
- Junior Sales Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group