Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as a Facility Manager in the organisation. The Facility Manager will be responsible for supervising the management , repair and replenishment of tools and equipment. The Facility Manager will be apt, analytical and composed.
• Ensuring Constant supply of Electricity to the building.
• Ensuring proper functioning of office Electrical utilities (e.g. Water Dispenser, Microwave, fridges, air conditioners etc.)
• Overseeing the Cleaners and Security guards.
• Ensuring good functioning of the Generators.
• Keeping office furniture in good order.
• Participating in the procurement of office materials.
• Procurement of Stationery / IT Consumables.
• Store management: issuance of items / monitoring of stock level.
• Printing of all company documents.
• Mail management: Branch mails.
• Preparation of Bill: Utility bills.
• Ensuring stock replenishment.
• Attending to all branch stationery / document requisition
-Minimum HND / B.Sc in Facility Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Experience in the financial sector
• Basic Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
• Basic IT skills
• Moderate Administrative Skills
• Moderate Negotiation Skills
Candidates who have prior experience in the Financial Industry will be considered.
go to method of application »
Our client, a non-banking financial institution is currently looking to hire an experienced professional to fill the role of Fleet/Logistic Manager.
Manage the company’s fleet and coordinate drivers, ensure that all teams have full complement of drivers at all times. Responsible for the overall accounting and planning, coordinating and managing the fleet including related general administration. Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management and pool car usage.
• Ensure there is job order raised and signed off before any vehicles are sent to the garage for routine maintenance or accidental repair.
• Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
• Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with the head driver.
• Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
• Relate with the vehicles documentation desk to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
• Track and analyze the vehicles-wise cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
• Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices and welcome centers.
• Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with job order and within budget.
• Pro-actively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements outside the prohibited working hours.
• Coordinate weekly report on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
• Ensure and implement fleet management and pool cars usage policies and procedures.
• University degree/HND in any discipline
• Must have a minimum of 5 years similar work experience
• Must have excellent negotiating skills
• Must have excellent communication and people skills
• Must have relationship management skills
go to method of application »
Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is currently seeking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic professional for the position of an E-Business Manager. The objective of this role is to drive sales through online platforms,move existing and prospective retail insurance products and processes to convenient self-service platforms.
- Ensuring timely resolution of issues that impact customers’ business relationship with the organisation as regards usage of our applications and software.
- Ensuring that sales activities are in a functional state on the platform.
- Supervising policies and managing access to products & services on the E-Platform.
- Uploading new products on the platform.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in sales and retail using electronic medium.
- Create business relationship with online stores.
- Participating in the ongoing projects with partner platforms as an additional payment gateway for some of the E-Platform products and also to sell some of our products on their mobile platform
- Managing customer expectations of futuristic electronic solutions by ensuring that the organisation is properly represented on the electronic channel
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good knowledge IT and e-business
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Work experience from either a Financial, Telecommunication or Online retail Industry
- IT programming skills.
- Good experience in sales and business development
- Good Knowledge of the Insurance business and personnel practices
- Understanding the customer
Manages customer expectations effectively
Uses communication skills in a thorough and effective manner to manage own area of responsibility
- Management of Information
Establishes and maintains data and information records which are sufficient for own purposes and which meet company, legal and regulatory requirements.
Effectively and proactively plans, priorities and organizes caseloads in a way which allows for unexpected events and interruptions.
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
Uses a range of strategies to achieve desirable outcome.
Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Analytical Skills
- IT skills
- Product sales cycle (marketing and merchandising)
- Online knowledge of retail product development
- Process and operational management
- Electronic process and system design
- Business Writing (Good)
- Negotiation Skills (Good)
- Presentation skills (Very Good)
- Relationship Management (Very Good)
- Good Knowledge of online sales and e-business practices
- End- to- End business processes
- Business Ethics
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Fosad Career Page