Vacancies in a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Company via Lorache
Posted on: 6 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Coordinates in planning and organizing the manufacturing process of the company.
- Assist in managing inventory and drug file maintenance.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packaging materials.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas.
- Assist in pilot scale trials of products under development.
- Ensures that there is discipline and good working culture among the staff.
- Ensures the hygienic condition of production personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Production Executive/Assist. Manager Production.
- Responsible to keep all confidential matters secret and protect the interest of the company.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Bachelor's of Pharmacy Degree, plus 2 years experience in customer service delivery; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiar with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Age 28 - 31 years.
go to method of application »
- Check and verify the integrity of all accounting and continuity data for shifts carried out at booking offices.
- Enter data into relevant spreadsheets by the period end deadline, double checking to ensure accuracy
- Code and batch all warrants and vouchers to ensure that they are process and charge to the correct accounts and ledgers.
- Ensure that all refund are correctly calculated before authorization.
- Carry out daily reconciliations to balance tills, recording details on spreadsheets.
- Complete accurate financial statement s, providing documentation and relevant schedules to ensure compliance with audit standards & financial regulation.
- Perform a number of account reconciliation function including monthly bank creditor and debtor reconciliation, income audit and payroll audit.
- Produce monthly forecasts, analyzing financial data to create the yearly budget.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, professional certification is an added advantage.
- Equivalent business experience of 5-7 years.
- Analytical ability, excellent commercial sense, interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Age 28-33 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the job position as subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, In-Country Shared Services at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Human Resource Roles at HealthPlus Limited
- Finance Lead West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
- Customer Service Officer at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) at Medsaf Nigeria