Vacancies in a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Company via Lorache
Posted on: 6 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Coordinates in planning and organizing the manufacturing process of the company.
- Assist in managing inventory and drug file maintenance.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packaging materials.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas.
- Assist in pilot scale trials of products under development.
- Ensures that there is discipline and good working culture among the staff.
- Ensures the hygienic condition of production personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Production Executive/Assist. Manager Production.
- Responsible to keep all confidential matters secret and protect the interest of the company.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Bachelor's of Pharmacy Degree, plus 2 years experience in customer service delivery; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiar with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Age 28 - 31 years.
go to method of application »
- Check and verify the integrity of all accounting and continuity data for shifts carried out at booking offices.
- Enter data into relevant spreadsheets by the period end deadline, double checking to ensure accuracy
- Code and batch all warrants and vouchers to ensure that they are process and charge to the correct accounts and ledgers.
- Ensure that all refund are correctly calculated before authorization.
- Carry out daily reconciliations to balance tills, recording details on spreadsheets.
- Complete accurate financial statement s, providing documentation and relevant schedules to ensure compliance with audit standards & financial regulation.
- Perform a number of account reconciliation function including monthly bank creditor and debtor reconciliation, income audit and payroll audit.
- Produce monthly forecasts, analyzing financial data to create the yearly budget.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, professional certification is an added advantage.
- Equivalent business experience of 5-7 years.
- Analytical ability, excellent commercial sense, interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Age 28-33 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Pfizer
- Job Openings at Kayhelt Pharma Limited
- Head of Finance at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ
- Production Pharmacist at Gemini Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sylken Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Pfizer Nigeria
- Human Resource Role at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)