Our client is a leading Credit Bureau/Financial educational services company in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, they require the service of a ‘Training Executive’ to facilitate Financial Trainings and manage the marketing activities of the service.
Assess the training needs of all business sectors; sell customized training and risk consulting services in response to customer needs and demands; Head the training school & facilitate training.
Assist management to respond to the environmental factors impacting the long term strategic direction of the company
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee market campaigns and other activities that will lead to market creation for the company
- Work closely with product research and services teams to gather information about and understand the market needs for the company’s product developments.
- Identify opportunities for new business with new and existing customers and successfully converting such opportunities.
- Prospect, sell, market, promote, and offer a variety of customized training courses and seminars designed to develop, enrich, and train organizational workforce.
- Prepare and manage annual training calendar for the company establishing courses, dates, times, location, and costs.
- Head the Training School; Conduct administrative tasks in relation to implementation of trainings including preparation of materials and identification of content experts.
- Manage and coordinate logistics ensuring professional delivery of training.
- Establish and sustain customer relationships through numerous networking channels.
- Create content that help articulate the value of the company’s products / services.
- Manage the financial education pages of the company’s website.
- Other roles as may be assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of new customer introduced to the company
- Percentage growth in customer level
- Number of participants at each scheduled training
- Percentage of scheduled trainings/actual trainings held
- Percentage of revenue achieved from products/services
- Feedback from participants at training programs
- Percentage achievement of goals
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Functional Competencies
- Information Gathering & Analysis
- Information Management
- Influencing / Negotiation/ Budgeting
- Marketing & Customer Understanding
- Proposal/Business Case Development
- Strategic Perspective/Decision making
- Analytical Organizational competencies
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Organizational Awareness
- Customer Orientation knowledge
- Market and Customer Understanding
- Customer Orientation
- Innovation and creativity
- Customer Focus
- Influence & Persuasion
- Results Orientation
- Visionary Thinking
- Should have a wide business breadth Experience
- 4-5 years working experience preferably in a similar role in the financial services sector
- A good degree from a reputable university
- MBA/Postgraduate degree in management is an added advantage
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘FINANCIAL TRAINING‘ as the subject of mail. Only qualified candidates will be considered. Application closes 15th October, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale