Vacancy in a Credit Bureau/Financial Educational Services Company
Posted on: 2 October, 2015
Deadline: 15 October, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a leading Credit Bureau/Financial educational services company in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, they require the service of a ‘Training Executive’ to facilitate Financial Trainings and manage the marketing activities of the service.
Assess the training needs of all business sectors; sell customized training and risk consulting services in response to customer needs and demands; Head the training school & facilitate training.
Assist management to respond to the environmental factors impacting the long term strategic direction of the company
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee market campaigns and other activities that will lead to market creation for the company
- Work closely with product research and services teams to gather information about and understand the market needs for the company’s product developments.
- Identify opportunities for new business with new and existing customers and successfully converting such opportunities.
- Prospect, sell, market, promote, and offer a variety of customized training courses and seminars designed to develop, enrich, and train organizational workforce.
- Prepare and manage annual training calendar for the company establishing courses, dates, times, location, and costs.
- Head the Training School; Conduct administrative tasks in relation to implementation of trainings including preparation of materials and identification of content experts.
- Manage and coordinate logistics ensuring professional delivery of training.
- Establish and sustain customer relationships through numerous networking channels.
- Create content that help articulate the value of the company’s products / services.
- Manage the financial education pages of the company’s website.
- Other roles as may be assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of new customer introduced to the company
- Percentage growth in customer level
- Number of participants at each scheduled training
- Percentage of scheduled trainings/actual trainings held
- Percentage of revenue achieved from products/services
- Feedback from participants at training programs
- Percentage achievement of goals
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Functional Competencies
- Information Gathering & Analysis
- Information Management
- Influencing / Negotiation/ Budgeting
- Marketing & Customer Understanding
- Proposal/Business Case Development
- Strategic Perspective/Decision making
- Analytical Organizational competencies
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Organizational Awareness
- Customer Orientation knowledge
- Market and Customer Understanding
- Customer Orientation
- Innovation and creativity
- Customer Focus
- Influence & Persuasion
- Results Orientation
- Visionary Thinking
- Should have a wide business breadth Experience
- 4-5 years working experience preferably in a similar role in the financial services sector
- A good degree from a reputable university
- MBA/Postgraduate degree in management is an added advantage
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘FINANCIAL TRAINING‘ as the subject of mail. Only qualified candidates will be considered. Application closes 15th October, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at XpatFunds
- Client Relations Officer at Heirs Holdings
- Entry-Level Sales Executives at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at a Leading Commercial Bank - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Latest Job Opening at Appzone Limited
- 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc
- Software Development & Sales Representatives at a Reputable Financial Technology Company - Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)