ICT Vacancy at PowerPro Company
Posted on: 29 September, 2015
Deadline: 2 October, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at PowerPro Company
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PowerPro Company Provides Sales, Rental and Support for leading manufacturers of Test and Measurement Equipments across West Africa. We offer the best technical expertise with prompt deliveries and reliable after sales
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Web Developer (PHP/MySQL).
- We're seeking a Web Developer with eCommerce knowledge who will work within the team to build new features and functionality in the online store.
- You will be responsible for developing information systems by designing, developing, customizing and testing software with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- From brainstorming through deployment, the Web Developer will work with UI expert(s) to design and develop user interfaces and Internet/Intranet applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to establish all possible options for designing and deriving the best solutions based on sound analytical judgment
- Research new technologies that push the boundaries and capabilities of design and provide insight on applying these to the development of software
- Accountable for optimization-focused design to ensure that all code is written with high availability and high-impact; Accountable for efficiency-focused design that serves to ensure that all code is highly reusable and modular.
- Design push and pull data interfaces using the latest web and data sharing technologies integrated to a multitude of third party providers.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Possess 3-5 years of experience
Skills & Competencies
- Essential Experience designing, developing, testing and deploying software applications
- In-depth experience writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Working knowledge of J2SE (Java 2 Standard Edition), J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition), C#, and other languages is an added advantage
- Object Oriented Design/Programming
- E-commerce platforms knowledge
- Experience in Web Optimization, Insights/Analytics, and Digital Marketing - with concentration in SEO
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PowerPro CompanySimilar Jobs
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited
- Technical Jobs at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Entry Level Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineer at CA Consultants Limited