Management Trainee (Graduate Development) Programme at Sunrose Consulting
Posted on: 9 May, 2012
Deadline: 22 May, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
Our client is one of the most successful and high profile multi-business companies of its kind in Nigeria today. The company has interests and has made significant impacts in major sectors of the Nigerian economy. Progressive and forward thinking, whose name is synonymous with innovation and excellence in service delivery, it has proven its ability to seek out new opportunities to deliver further growth and expansion. The company is now seeking high calibre individuals to build on this success.
Management Trainee (Graduate Development) Programme
The Management Trainee Programme provides the platform for developing young Graduates who are hungry for excellence and willing to take up managerial positions in the near future. The successful candidates would undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme cum exposure to the company's functional areas of business interests, viz; Oil & Gas, Shipping, Power, Financial services, Marketing, Distribution etc.
You must have
- a good first degree, not lower than a second class lower division and
- not more than 27 years old.
- you must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- a self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy,
- you must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- you must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today's challenging business environment.
Method of Application
To apply, visit: www.sunroseconsulting.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunrose ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH