Current Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 22 September, 2015
Deadline: 5 October, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Promote business development opportunities.
- Act as Sales, business development and marketing representative for existing key accounts.
- Develop Sales strategies and track the progress of the sales stages and report on weekly basis.
- Any other duties, task and responsibilities consistent with the role.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills essentials as you will interact with with clients, senior management and business associates.
- Extensive commercial 'Solution' and negotiating skills and experience including services agreement.
- Self starter, self disciplined and target focus but able to work in a team.
- Demonstrate drive. passion and flexibility.
- Work well under pressure.
- Possess integrity and honesty.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: Johnson.firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist at Maxima Productions Company
- Security Men at a Leading National Newspaper
- Head Of Human Resource at MultiChoice
- Jobs at a Reputable Radio Station
- Music Teacher at Orpheus Company Limited
- Graduate Web Developer Trainee Recruitment at KJK.COM.NG
- Psychologist at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Media Jobs at Concise News