Career Opportunity in an Indigenous Energy Services Company
Posted on: 22 September, 2015
Deadline: 6 October, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The following vacancy exist for immediate employment in an indigenous energy services company that provides integrated client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
The engineering manager plan organizes and directs engineering to meet company objectives for design, new project development and implementation of existing project.
- Manage all areas of operation for the Engineering teams in the Division.
- To monitor all contractual obligation (commercial & Technical) and be responsible for execution of project within cost, time. quality and safety parameters.
- Supervise the discipline Leads across the Engineering Division for optimal performance.
- Consult and negotiate with Project owners on Project Specification and Procedures.
- Leading negotiation of engineering contracts and deliverables.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Internal Processes of the design Services.
- Assist in marketing with team members to find and develop new projects and opportunities for the division.
- Responsible for execution strategies and forward planning related to accomplishing the corporate objectives of the engineering division.
Education & Experience
- Graduate & Post Graduate degree in an Engineering discipline with excellent leadership qualities.
- Candidate must possess at least 18 years post qualification experience in the Oil and Gas industry with cognate experience in engineering Design of Oil and Gas facilities.
- Experience in Engineering Design Subsea, Topsides Oil and Gas facility Construction, etc.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suites. AutoCAD and knowledge of engineering top notch software.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating current salary, expected salary, required period to join, current location and present contact number in the body of the emai!.
Additional Information: Vacancy closes two weeks from the date of this publication. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited
- Technical Jobs at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Entry Level Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineer at CA Consultants Limited