Career Opportunity in an Indigenous Energy Services Company
Posted on: 22 September, 2015
Deadline: 6 October, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
The following vacancy exist for immediate employment in an indigenous energy services company that provides integrated client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
The engineering manager plan organizes and directs engineering to meet company objectives for design, new project development and implementation of existing project.
- Manage all areas of operation for the Engineering teams in the Division.
- To monitor all contractual obligation (commercial & Technical) and be responsible for execution of project within cost, time. quality and safety parameters.
- Supervise the discipline Leads across the Engineering Division for optimal performance.
- Consult and negotiate with Project owners on Project Specification and Procedures.
- Leading negotiation of engineering contracts and deliverables.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Internal Processes of the design Services.
- Assist in marketing with team members to find and develop new projects and opportunities for the division.
- Responsible for execution strategies and forward planning related to accomplishing the corporate objectives of the engineering division.
Education & Experience
- Graduate & Post Graduate degree in an Engineering discipline with excellent leadership qualities.
- Candidate must possess at least 18 years post qualification experience in the Oil and Gas industry with cognate experience in engineering Design of Oil and Gas facilities.
- Experience in Engineering Design Subsea, Topsides Oil and Gas facility Construction, etc.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suites. AutoCAD and knowledge of engineering top notch software.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com stating current salary, expected salary, required period to join, current location and present contact number in the body of the emai!.
Additional Information: Vacancy closes two weeks from the date of this publication. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Manager, Business Development & Strategy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Business Development Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Administrative Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Orion Group
- Sales/Marketing Engineers at TIKS Automations and Control Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos
- Business Development Manager - Automobile Aftermarket at Bosch Nigeria Limited