Job Offer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Posted on: 18 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
- Undertake legal research and provide advisory legal opinions to relevant Company Departments on a wide range of issues including fiscal and finance matters, commercial issues, labour related matters, interpretation of Nigerian legislation, contractual obligations etc.
- Provide legal support to Company (DW District) via analysis of legal risks and possible impact on potential transactions.
- Provide legal and contractual support to the Company’s Asset departments/project teams in all matters including in its liaison with co-venturers, as applicable.
- Attend court and liaise with external counsel (and where applicable, CoVs legal representatives) with respect to litigation, arbitration, tax appeals and any other dispute resolution proceedings involving the Company and the pre-litigation phases.
- Serve as Company’s representative during negotiations of various unitisations involving Company.
- Provide legal support to Contract Engineers in the Contracts & Procurement Department in the adaption of existing contract templates to align with evolving regulatory and administrative requirements and also deal with exceptions and variations to contract terms raised by prospective contractors.
- Prepare and draft agreements / contracts and follow through their implementation.
- Handle routine legal dossiers and occasionally, averagely complex legal dossiers with supervision and participate in negotiations with Company’s partners, contractors and relevant government agencies
- Provide legal support for treasury operations including drafting/review of banking service agreements, performance bonds, guarantees and credit facility agreements.
- Provide legal support to the Non- Operated Assets, Gas Assets & Commercial Departments.
- Carry out any other tasks or activities assigned by the Legal Manager, DW or the General Counsel
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- Provide Company with legal guidance to advance transactions and dealings with third parties
- Assessment of legal risks and provision of appropriate solutions and recommendations
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Deep Blue Energy's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd